- Our Woods Skin Analyzer is a lamp made to examine and diagnose your skin type for proper facial treatment.
- This lamp has a 3x diopter magnifying lens and uses UV light to diagnose skin conditions.
- It is a diagnostic tool used in dermatology to observe any subsequent fluoresce of the skin.
- Under the Ultraviolet Lights, you can diagnose different skin conditions such as dry or oily areas, or excessive layers of dead skin, in which will show up under the violet light normally invisible to the naked eye.
- Light Blue: Normal Healthy Skin
- Brown Fluorescent: Pigmentation and Dark Spots
- Orange Points: Oily Skin
- Purple and Dark Purple: Soft Skin, Dehydrated Skin, Skin Lacks Of Moisture
- White Fluorescent: Thick Layer of Skin and Deak Cells
- Light Yellow: Oily Acne Skin
Main technical parameters
- Power source: 100V-120V/60Hz 220V-240V/50Hz
- Rated input power: 48W
- Wave length is approx. 365 nanometers.
- CE Certified – International Compliance to Safety Standards
- 1x Main Wood Lamp
1x Plastic protective cover
1 x Face drape
Wood Lamp Operations
- 1.After cleansing skin, cover client’s eyes with cotton.
2.Secure cover shade to wood lamp.
3.Completely cover client’s face with cover shade. The wood lamp should be parallel to client’s face with distance of 15-20cm.
4.Identify different skin characteristics by appearances of different colors under the ultraviolet ray