Strong lasting, farewell to repeated growth.
Upgrade the pulsed light, accurately disintegrate the melanin in hair follicles, delay hair growth from the root, and irradiate according to the growth cycle, so as to achieve a long-term hair removal effect.
Are At Home Laser Hair Removal Devices Worth It?
If you have fair skin and dark hair, they are a great option if you are ready to put in the time. As a rule of thumb, if you want to target small areas (face and underarms), we would say home lasers are worth the investment because they are easy, accurate, and fast to use.
The Ice Hair Removal Device Operation
- Step 1, to remove the hair, use a razor to remove the hair from the area to be depilated
- Step 2, connect the power supply, long press the switch to turn on the machine
- Step 3, select the levels and press the open key to adjust the energy level
- Step 4, select mode, press the snowflake button to operate the double turbine freezing point
- Step 5, start to remove hair, use the product vertically to the skin, and press the flash button to begin shedding Recommend Treatment:
1-4 weeks: 3 times/ week, hair begins to grow slowly and will be reduced by more than 75%
5-7 weeks: 2 times/ week, hair thinning and less, maintain a smooth body
More than 8 weeks: 1 time/ week, depending on the hair growth state, selective use can be, say goodbye to repeated depilation
Name: Ice Hair Removal Device
Item Color: Green
Exposure times: 800000 shoots
Light source: Pulse Light
Energy Level: 8 Levels
Light Intensity: 15J
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- 8 Energy Levels Setting, Adjust Able 2 Flash Models, Available For The Whole Body
- Single Flash In Small Area For Lip Hair, Underarms, Face, Bikini
- Large Area Continuous Flashing For Thigh, Arm